MS BI Developer
Highly regarded company based in Falmouth, Cornwall are looking to recruit a permanent BI Developer.
The role will cover all aspects from identifying and documenting requirements to developing the solution to training through to deployment and subsequent support.
Primarily the role will be:
- Responsible for the development, administration and on
-going maintenance of the Company's BI solution
- Manage the full lifecycle
- design, development, implementation and support
- of new solutions to meet business requirements
- Administration of SQL server database servers
- Work with other business areas to ensure project based activities are kept within budget, on plan and delivered to agreed quality guidelines
- Provide on-going support of the BI solution, with the resolution of user issues logged through a central helpdesk And will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience across the full Microsoft BI stack (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS)
- Analytics / OLAP Cube Development (Microsoft SSAS) - Extraction, Transformation and Loading using SSIS
- Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL Language
- Data Warehousing and Dimensional Modeling
- Understanding of Business Requirement Analysis and Design
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 (desirable but not essential)
The role is office-based in Falmouth, Cornwall but may require occasional travel.