Director of Financial Planning and Commercial Finance
The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Director of Planning and Commercial Finance role for a Fast-Growth Online E-Commerce Digital business based in Central London. As Director of Planning and Commercial Finance this role will report to the CFO and will take responsibility for the Financial Planning for the Group whilst acting as a strong business partner across all functions to aid commercial and operational decision making.
- Lead and manage the Group FP&A function whilst providing accurate and timely management information to the Executive Board
- Review Investment business cases for alignment with the Group's strategic, commercial and financial objectives
- Develop and control the annual budget and quarterly forecast cycles
- Support Commercial teams with scenario planning and provide insight and support for business decision making on proposed commercial activities
- Work with Commercial teams to develop financial awareness and understanding of key metrics
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders including Sales and Marketing
- Manage and develop a team
This high profile role requires a Qualified Accountant with at least 10 years relevant post-qualification experience in an FP&A function and working with commercial teams. They will have a proven track record of working within a Digital environment and have gained the aforementioned experience in either Retail / Online or E-commerce. Previous experience of working within a Group headquarters is a pre-requisite.