My client, a privately owned facilities management company, is on the market for a Finance Director to work closely with the senior leadership to drive the business forward. They are a highly impressive set up based in the centre of London, with a tight knit working environment which gives the company a positive and family-like atmosphere. The job entails;
- Providing constructive, high quality commercially focused financial advice in line with goals and performance of the overall business
- Acting as a key business partner for the senior management team
- The review of monthly management accounts and present in management meeting
- The review of financial performance and forecasts with budget
- Maintaining and improve internal financial controls and processes
The ideal candidate will have 8+ years PQE with a sound understanding of the facilities management business. They will be CIMA/ACA qualified (or equivalent) with a track record of working within the SME space and driving the finance function forward. The salary range is £90k-£110k with an excellent benefit package on top.