Clark James is delighted to be recruiting for a well to do and Chartered IFA Practice located in Reading for an IFA Administrator to join their existing back office administration team.
Our client is a prestigious and top end business dealing with high net worth clients relating to their personal finances within pensions and investments.
As an experienced IFA administrator already you will undertake the following key duties:
- Dealing with client queries
- Processing of new business and documentation
- Inputting data on internal systems ensuring the information is accurate and up to date.
- General administration ensuring the work flows effectively.
- Preparing for adviser/client appointments including obtaining quotations, illustrations.
- Producing client valuations.
- Dealing with commission enquiries
The business believes in progression and rewarding all staff in what is an ever changing industry and therefore full support for qualification is offered.
Alongside this opportunities to progress to paraplanning is available within the company.
This is a first class role with an established and respected company. An above average salary with full company benefits are available
Please apply for an immediate response.