Maths Teacher Training - Premier Pathways
Are you a Maths graduate or a graduate with a degree containing maths as a key component? Have you decided to enter the teaching profession? Would like to develop into a successful Maths Teacher at a highly progressive secondary?
Give yourself the best chance of furthering your teaching aspirations by becoming a Premier Pathways Maths Trainee Teacher at this friendly and high achieving secondary school in Lambeth, South London.
An exciting prospect has arisen for a talented Maths Trainee Teacher to enrol upon the new Premier Pathways teacher training programme. In gaining a PGCE with QTS through the University of Buckingham, this salaried and school-centred route into teaching will see you establish yourself as a first class educational professional within 2 years.
• Maths Trainee Teacher position located in Lambeth, South London
• Join a wonderful community of aspiring teachers upon the Premier Pathways programme: http://
• Gain a PGCE with QTS from one of the Country’s leading ITE providers in the University of Buckingham
• 2-Year school based, TA-to-teacher training course
• Immediate Interview
• No Tuition Costs and an average annual training salary of £15,000
• Regular peer networking opportunities hosted at Whittlebury Hall Hotel & Spa: http://
• Seeking committed Maths graduate with excellent academic record
• No in-school experience required (although preferred)
If this sounds like the route into teaching that you’ve been searching for, then apply now by emailing your CV and cover letter to
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.