Employment type: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: Circa £32,480 per annum + excellent company benefits
Shifts: Mon-Fri, alternating shifts: 0600-1400, 1400-2200, 2200-0600
My client is a leading international waste-to-product business. They provide a range of recycling and energy recovery solutions to customers in the public and private sectors. They have an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias, to join the team on a permanent basis in Barrow-In-Furness. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that fault finding, diagnostics and breakdown repairs are carried out safely and efficiently on the plant.
Example of Responsibilities:
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on plant
- Carrying out installation work and plant upgrades to the required standards
- Reporting through computerised maintenance management system all work carried out
- Must have experience as Electrical Engineer/ Electrician in a production environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety management
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Our client is an equal opportunities employer providing an excellent environment to thrive and develop.
If you feel you meet the essential skills, then please click apply today and send us a copy of your current CV. MNB Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you on the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
Key words: Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Multi Skilled Engineer, Maintenance Technician