New Business Development Manager
New Business Development Manager-UK’s leading wholesaler!
£30,000-£35,000 + package & competitive commission
Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire &Berkshire
My client is the UK’s leading foodservice wholesalers with a turnover of over £60million. They have been established for over 30 years and have become the country’s ‘go to’ delivered wholesale partner across the care, education, leisure destinations, and hospitality sectors.
Due to continued growth a brilliant opportunity has arisen for a confident, ambitious and focused individual to join their Business Sales teams as a New Business Development Manager. This is a critical role which requires a self-assured ‘people person’ to develop their relationships with clients.
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of generating revenue through new sales prospecting and client development. A back ground in foodservice or wholesale would be beneficial.
You will need to be a natural hunter who thrives on gaining new business.
The New Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Achieving sales and cash margin targets for a defined geographic territory,
- Maintain and develop a wide network of contacts and build effective relationships within the market place through which you will generate opportunities for new business.
- Opening profitable new accounts and build strong relationships with new customers
- Maintain a strong knowledge of market trends including client and competitor activity and industry innovations.
- Help prepare and deliver all aspects of the strategic sales process including awareness campaigns, presentations, exhibitions and sales collateral.
- Work closely with the Operations team to identify new service stream opportunities with existing customers
- Convert leads to order and account manage the delivery of services through mobilisation.
- Actively contribute towards the successful delivery of the Divisions business plan and targets.
You’ll convert customers using strong buying and negotiation skills; and the delivery of value-added initiatives and solutions to meet a wide range of customer needs.
Interested in this challenge - send your CV to
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website:
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month!