Graduate Quantity Surveyor
My client is a multi disciplined contractor on various commercial/retail/private developments throughout Yorkshire. As a result of expansion and winning new projects, they are currently looking to recruit a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to work with them on a permanent basis.
You will be working to assist the Senior Quantity Surveyors and given full training and support as somebody new to the industry.
As a Graduate Quantity Surveyor, you will be given the support and guidance that you need in order to progress to a Quantity Surveyor.
You will be responsible for:
- Budget Forecasting
- Pre & post tender
- Monthly valuations
- Undertake Material & Plant reconciliations weekly.
- Administration of Drawing Revisions & Site Records.
- Adhere to Management Plan.
- Support the production of monthly CVR.
- Understanding of cash management.
- Form Relationships with Subcontractors.
- Understand other site job functions.
- Communication with Site Team.
- Promote Company Image.
- Ensure that the supply chain is paid in accordance with the contract.
- Form relationship with the supply chain.
You must have a full driving licence, as travel will be required to sites.
The salary on offer is up to £20k
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply, please send your CV to Jessica at Bromak using the contact details provided.