Compliance Quality Assessor - £17k + benefits - Bournemouth
Our client is an award winning, leading insurance company. Due to continued growth there are now several exciting opportunities within the Compliance department for Quality Assessors to join the vibrant and friendly team.
You will be providing quality assurance across the sales, claims and customer service departments.
- You will complete quality assurance of calls and emails of customer facing staff
- Identify and report unethical, illegal or improper conduct when conducting quality assurance activities
- Update systems providing concise and accurate reporting when undertaking quality assurance activities on customer facing staff
- Communicate effectively with people from other areas regarding compliance and/or quality assurance issues
- Assist in the resolution of compliance and/or quality assurance problems following appropriate internal processes
- Team working - ability to work as part of a team collaborating with others to achieve common goals
- Provide constructive support and feedback to others
- Provide mentoring support to new starters Support company goals by the achievement of key performance indicators as agreed with the Quality Assurance Team Manager
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.