Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Management Accountant in Witham. As the Managment Accountant you will assist in the preparation and controls of all activities carried out for all expense, revenue and balance sheet related tasks.
Typical duties will include;
- Prepare and review all expense journals including Payroll, Overheads, T&E and PO’s
- Review revenue journals including adherence to Corporate Accounting policies.
- Assist with expense allocations
- Provide high level P&L review to ensure accuracy and integrity.
- Prepare P&L and Balance Sheet schedules and analysis.
- Assist and resolve all expenses queries in a timely manner.
- Review journal processing to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Prepare, validate and ensure accuracy of all expense accruals and prepayments in compliance with Finance Accounting policies and procedures.
- Prepare Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Production of all monthly/quarterly consolidated schedules r
- Assist with Internal and External auditors.
- Pro-actively suggest improvements and develop best practices within Finance to improve the cost-effectiveness, efficiency and added value of the services provided.
The ideal candidate will have good working knowledge of General Ledger and be part qualified or qualified by experience as a minimum. This is a great opportunity to join a reputable organistion which can offer corporate exposure with the opportunity to progress and develop