Client Account Manager SEO
My client are a global media and marketing services agency based in the heart of Central London, they are seeking a client account manger within their owned media team to manage the search engine optimisation for the company's flagship automotive client.
The successful applicant will have the perfect mix of technical knowledge of optimization across owned platforms (website, video, social media) and high level client facing relationship management.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Review and develop the owned strategy to plan key deliverables for the client's business objective, set up benchmarks and KPIs in accordance with the implementation road map.
- Work closely with your internal team of account managers and execs to delegate and project manage your clients objectives.
- Closely consult with the client to understand content plans, brand audience and other key project deliverables.
- Offer outstanding levels of client service.
- Ensure you hit deadlines and execute projects on brief and budget.
The successful applicant will have:
- Proven experience within SEO and owned asset optimisation.
- Proven experience as a team manager with experience of career development for their team.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Exceptional client management skills.
- Expert knowledge of optimisation across owned platforms.
This is a career defining opportunity for an experienced agency account manager/director or a skilled digital project manager or digital marketing/SEO manager. To find out more please send your current CV , if you are worthy I will then offer a full brief and guide you through the application process.