This is an exciting opportunity to join an international company based in Gloucester who have an excellent reputation. As the Payroll Administrator, you will ensure that the global payroll and expenses are processed accurately within a timely manner.
This is a maternity cover contract therefore the successful must be able to start ideally at the beginning of May 2017.
- Plan, develop and execute established payroll procedures, schedules and controls needed to provide timely and accurate payroll.
- To coordinate the collection and processing of payroll source documents and ensure they are complete, accurate and properly authorised for payments to employees and 3rd parties.
- Ensure the proper timely distribution of payroll, payments and payslips to employees on the scheduled paydays.
- To ensure payroll source documents are retained in line with HMRC, date protection and audit guidelines.
- Working with third party payroll provider to ensure enhancements to the payroll systems and all software upgrades are accurate and timely.
- To ensure full compliance with government regulations whist protecting the company’s assets and interests.
- Provide timely and accurate responses to appropriate requests for payroll information or reports.
- Ensure that all payroll systems satisfy the company’s internal and external reporting and audit requirements. External reporting requirements include P11d’s, P46, P60 etc.
- Extensive experience of payroll practise and use of relevant software’s.
- Relevant/ studying towards a payroll or accounting qualification is desirable.
- Demonstrable knowledge of concepts, best practices and procedures within the field.
- Good organisation and accuracy skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
- Proactive in resolution of associate queries.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5pm.
Salary: £23,000 plus excellent benefits.