Support Worker - Barry
Are you passionate about providing first class care and looking for a diverse and varied role? Are you keen to learn new skills and apply them in the workplace? We are seeking a support worker for an exciting new opportunity based in Barry.
Our team is looking for an outgoing, driven support worker to work alongside one of South Wales' leading care providers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established care provider in the area. The staff are friendly, a tight-knit team that ensure they deliver the highest standards of care at all times.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Assisting and enabling young people
- Taking food and refreshment
- Bed making
- Providing interest and activities to stimulate and engage the service user
- Contributing to record keeping
What we would require from you:
- Previous experience within a support work role desirable, but not absolutely necessary as full training provided in house
- Reliable, trustworthy attitude
- Effective communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Flexibility and persistence
- Competitive annual salary
- 25 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Commitment to ongoing training
If you're passionate about care and are looking to join a close knit team in a company with fantastic training opportunities and competitive rates of pay then this could be the ideal role for you. If you think you fit the role, please apply now by clicking 'apply now' or calling .
This role is open to receiving applications over the next four weeks. Within 10 days of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a two-stage interview process. Successful applicants will be notified within two weeks.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.