Fleet Training Coordinator - London
Fleet Training Coordinator - Permanent - London - £27k - £35k DOE
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global shipping company based in central London.
In this role you will support the Training Manager in administering and coordinating the training strategy across the fleet in addition to supporting retention, development & Performance of all crew members
- To be first point of contact for all enquiries relating to crew training and development.
- Assist the Deputy Head of Crew and Training Manager in developing and planning new courses to fulfil training and development objectives.
- Co-ordinate and arrange shore based, web-based and local manning offices training courses.
- Assist with the identification and development of new training courses and facilities.
- Complete the administration and coordination for all pre and post training activities, e.g. joining instructions, attendee lists, delegate reminders and course evaluation forms
- Support the Deputy Head of Crew and Training Manager in the recruitment and placement of cadets.
- Monitor cadet training progress and evaluations. Prepare cadets for promotion to trainee officers.
- Working alongside the ISM Department to develop and implement initiatives to promote a safety awareness culture on board.
- A shipping related degree would be an advantage for this role.
- Demonstrated experience within a similar role within a Crew, Training or HR Department.
- Previous sea faring experience would be an advantage.
- Advanced knowledge and proven ability in the use of Microsoft Office applications i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Danaos.
You MUST have the right to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.
If interested, or you would like to apply, please contact Tom Settle on or send your CV to
Navis Consulting; Keeping your career on course.