A leading NHS service is going through an exciting period of growth and seeks a new Billings Clerk to join their team based in Central London.
As a billings clerk, you will work in the finance department of one of the best NHS organisations, use first class modern facilities to conduct your billing duties and be situated in a prime central location.
An NHS Billings Clerk will be expected to:
- Raise and prepare invoices for out patients
- Reconcile credit cards
- Dealing with queries raised by consultants, anaesthetists, patients
- Systematically go through the system to identify unbilled inpatient procedures and invoicing accordingly; allocating deposits in advance and follow up shortfalls on deposits
The successful Billings Clerk must:
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Work autonomously and as part of a team
- Evidence of good customer service skills
- AAT study is a bonus