Deputy Residential Home Manager
We believe that everyone has a personal best. Those we care for and those who care for them. Cambian Residential Home Deputy Managers truly believe in the work they do. That’s because they know they are supported to deliver care that goes way beyond ordinary care. And enjoy being part of a close, specialist team working together to make sure that every patient can achieve their personal best. For as long as it takes.
In this role you will:
In this role you will:
- Assist the manager in any tasks / area of work and be run the service when they are absent or busy with other duties.
- Assess social and health needs of prospective Clients and subsequently to monitor the planning and on-going evaluation of care, including specific therapeutic interventions, looking at Patient destinations and compliance
- Continually assess and supervise the work of Staff to ensure consistently high standards and efficient running of the Hospital while creating an atmosphere conducive to the best interests of the Clients
- Practise maximum integrity in all dealings with Clients' personal and financial affairs and avoid abuse of the privileged relationships which exists with Clients
- Manage and maintain agreed budgets, in conjunction with the Operations Director or Group Directors, by monitoring on a weekly basis and taking corrective action as required
- Lead the implementation of risk assessment, risk management and to embed clinical governance within the Hospital
- Previous management experience within the health sector
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social care and any other qualifications which would support you within your application for the role.
- The skills required to work with service users who have learning difficulties, autism and challenging behaviours.
- The ability to multi-task high volumes of administration work, running a site and above all putting service users’ needs first.
- DBS paid
- This role be working a minimum of 40 hours per week and we do use an on-call system on a rota basis due to the nature of the role.
- Oxley Woodhouse offers a modern purpose-built residential accommodation with spacious communal areas and an enclosed outdoor garden within a homely family-style environment. It consists of Oxley House which houses one, three bed apartment and two, five bed apartments and Oxley Lodge which houses four, one bed apartments.
- Located in the suburbs of Huddersfield in West Yorkshire, the home is within close proximity to local services and amenities, including major transport links.