Purchase Ledger Job
Are you an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk who is looking for a rewarding career, job fulfilment, personal development and autonomy in your role? Then this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly expanding company on a full time permanent basis with a competitive salary and additional benefits.
In the Purchase Ledger Job you will be responsible for:
• Accounts payable including supplier emails, phone calls and dealing with supplier queries
• Reconciling statements
• Purchase ledger including posting proposals, payment proposals, scanning, registering and coding of invoices
• Sales invoicing including generating and uploading invoices and credit notes
• Allocating and reconciling customer payments
To be considered for the Purchase Ledger Clerk Job, Llandudno, North Wales you must have:
• Previous experience working within a busy accounts department, specifically within purchase ledger
• AAT Qualified or currently studying towards their qualification
• The capability to adapt to change and deal with new challenges in timely manner
• Strong communication skills both over the phone and in person
• Good IT skills including an extensive working knowledge of Windows based packages
• An ability to prioritise effectively and cope with a varied workload to meet daily targets
This is a full time, permanent contract of 37 hours per week (Monday to Friday) with a salary of £17,000 - £20,000 per annum depending on experience.
By submitting your details in application for this vacancy you consent to receiving further relevant job search related information from Supertemps which you can unsubscribe from at any time.