Maths Teacher - Barking - Inner London Pay Scale
School: Secondary School, Dagenham
Job title: Maths Teacher
Job Start date: ASAP
Salary: £28,098 - 46,829 (Inner London Pay Scale)
A school that is part of a highly successful Trust is looking for an inspirational Maths Teacher to join their team. The trust as a whole has a superb commitment to CPD and the opportunity to progress in your career is at the centre of their philosophy.
The school itself is seeking to build on the support of the trust and provide outstanding opportunities for students. The school is an ideal place to build your career and gain exciting opportunities for progression. As a core subject teacher, you will be in an ideal position to drive forward the direction of the school. The school has a 6th form onsite and so you will have the opportunity to assist Key stage 5 students in their progress. The 6th form students have consistently achieved results above the national average and has continued to expand as a result.
YOU AS A CANDIDATE
- You must have QTS for England to apply for this role.
- Ideally, the school would like you to have a relevant degree, such as in Maths, although having experience teaching Maths is their primary concern.
- You will be an excellent practitioner who can enthuse and inspire
- You will be passionate about raising aspirations and improving educational life chances.
- This role would suit an ambitious and talented NQT looking to benefit from exceptional levels of training and opportunities for progression.
To apply and for further information, please contact Paul Madigan at Capita Education Resourcing on .
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check (DBS).