Commercial Finance Manager
The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Commercial Finance Manager role for a rapidly growing, international Multi-Site Consumer business based in Central London. Reporting into the Finance Director, the Commercial Finance Manager will be a key player behind the growth and international expansion of the business. The role will be heavily focussed on Business Partnering and FP&A and offers exceptional stakeholder exposure.
* Be a Finance Business Partner to a group of sites and take charge from a Financial perspective. Acting as an FD for the relevant sites
* Act as the key contact between sites and Finance and take control of any financial issues raised by the sites.
* Provide robust commercial challenge to managers.
* Produce monthly business intelligence based on reports obtained from FP&A.
* Produce ad hoc analysis as directed by FD / FC to identify and understand: a) cost/margin variances b) revenue themes
* Support sites on the annual budgeting and quarterly reforecast processes.
* Report on key variances so that FD and FC.
* Ongoing implementation of financial processes and controls across the whole site.
* Additional ad-hoc duties as requested.
* Strong and robust character, confident in challenging at all levels.
* Ability to deliver high quality work to tight deadlines
* Strong analytical skills and ability to work under own initiative and collaborate across departments.
* A fully qualified (ACCA / CIMA / ACA) with good accounting experience
* Advanced Excel skills and ideally experience with Sage Accounts package, Opera and Micros