Smithson gray are recruiting for a leading independent provider of high quality residential care for Children and young people with Learning Disabilities, Emotional and Behaviour Disorder.
We are currently assisting them on the recruitment for a registered manager for their service in the Cleevleys. The successful candidate will be experienced with managing a service the provides care and support to a high standard. They must have a good understanding of industry. They must have a person centred ethos, they will be commercially astute, Have a sound knowledge of Ofsted guidelines.
. Lead a team to support the Children and young people
· Create a homely environment
· Promote the highest standards of care and service
· Responsible for the day to day running of the service
· Manage the records to Ofsted Standards
. Liaise with multi agencies to ensure the best possible outcome for each young person
· Candidate should have a NVQ Level 5 Management & Leadership.
· You have experience working to KPI's and targets
· Committed to delivering a high-quality service
· Full Clean Drivers Licence and transport
· Happy to deliver a hands-on service
· A clear vision on how to grow a service.
My client is looking to pay up to £34,000 plus benefits which will be discussed further at interview.
All applications are fully confidential. Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion