Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Our clients are a Groundworks & Civil Engineering contractor based in Leicestershire specialising in groundworks, roads/sewers works, infrastructure, paving and civil engineering. Due to recent growth, they are currently looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their team based in Leicestershire.
Excellent opporunity for an ambitious Assistant QS to join their commercial team working on a range of projects with ongoing training and genuine career progression opportunities. Competitive salary plus package on offer.
- Must have a minimum of 12 months civil engineering experience
- Educated to degree level (BSc or higher) in Commercial Management/Quantity Surveying or similar.
- Highly IT literate
- Be highly literate with the ability to write contractual letters and reports
- Excellent communication skills and confident in negotiating on behalf of the company
- Be able to understand and interpret drawings, specifications, contracts, methods of measurement and construction programmes
- Ideally someone with general civils, remediation and earthworks experience and sound commercial and contractual knowledge