Nursery Nurse - Ealing
Athona Education is currently seeking to appoint a nursery nurse in West London. This excellent nurseryare looking to appoint a strong nursery nurse to start at as soon as possible on a permanent basis.
- The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Effectively support and encourage a nursery class
- Assist in developing schemes of work, resources and strategies.
- Assess and mark work, monitor pupils' progression and raise attainment levels.
- Inspire pupils to challenge their own learning.
- Employ the highest standard of support in the nursery.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with staff, pupils and parents.
- As part of the role, the chosen candidate should be committed to the nurseries objectives and work in line with their ethos.
You will need:
- NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivilent
- Experience in a nursery setting
- An understanding of the early years curriculum and knowledge of any current issues and developments within it.
- Up to date DBS check
You will receive:
- Various, free of charge, in-house training sessions with our qualified teacher
The nursery are looking to interview ASAP so please do get in touch as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Carrie or alternatively please send your CV directly to
Earn £150 per referral to Athona Education.