Registered Home Care Manager
- To lead and manage the activities of the Care Team and its staff with the purpose of providing a professional high quality service to our clients.
- Effectively manage the day to day running of the business. Allocate resources and monitor performance to deliver high quality homecare to customers within budget.
- Manager all aspects of the team and provide sound leadership to ensure employees are clear about their respective duties and responsibilities and have the support they need to carry out their roles safely.
- Actively promote and develop the businesses and ensure that an adequate supply of Domiciliary Care Workers are recruited and placed with clients.
- To develop the business and sustain and grow profitability and ensure that all national legislation and corporate policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
Required Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
- Previous experience in management of a home care service Excellent Commercial Acumen
- Diploma Level 5 qualification in Leadership and Management (or be willing to attain this qualification)
- Driven and motivated with a strong belief in providing quality care to the community
- Excellent communication skills to all residents and members of staff
- Strong leadership ability in conjunction with a role model approach In return you will receive;
* Competitive Salary * 33 Days Holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
* Discounts at Major High Street Retailers * Industry
Recognised Training, including ongoing professional
development * Progression Opportunities