Electrical Integration Engineer - Safety Systems - Crewe
With sales of EUR44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of EUR9.3 billion in 2017.
The role will be involved in Vehicle safety systems, validation of safety systems and Development of SRS technologies.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* OCS (Occupant Classification System) within our customer's Electrical Engineering
* System and Component design and development.
* Component specification and Technical targets including weights
* Supplier liaison and management.
* Project and process management in line with customer gateways
* Circuits / system FMEA's knowledge.
* Adhere to specific automotive legislation Professional Experience: You must have experience of the following:
* Automotive engineering experience ideally within an OEM/1stTier Supplier.
* Experience with Safety / Crash systems.
* CANoe or CANape and Diagnostic Tools Knowledge
* Fault Finding Skills with a "Hands on" approach
* Project planning - MS Project
* Willingness to travel, able to travel across international borders without restriction.
* Good time management.
* Full UK/Euro driving license.
* Good communication skills with the ability to report findings to management.
* Excellent people skills.
In joining Continental, the successful candidate can expect:
* A competitive salary package with annual "Value Sharing Bonus" paid to all employees.
* A generous contributory pension scheme.
* On-going training and excellent personal development opportunities.
* Healthcare cash back scheme. * Employee discounts on Continental tyres and other products.
* Death in service insurance.
* Child care vouchers.
* Free on-site parking.
* Flexible working.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82177000