Following a promotion in the team, our Oil & Gas client in Great Yarmouth now require an experienced Project Engineer for their Projects Team. This is hands on position in a fast paced environment where you'll be involved in a variety of projects and commercial elements across the team & business.
As part of your role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Project Management of assigned projects, including regular contact with Clients, Colleagues and other contractors
- Prepare & draft work programmes & equipment lists for projects, ensuring products and services are delivered to clients on time
- Preparation of variation requests for active projects, managing commercial and technical aspects of Projects
- Ensure all equipment and tooling is assembled to meet the scope of supply for projects
- Selection of the correct equipment to fulfil operational requirements
- Completion of all project process, technical reports, verifying the suitability of procedures and equipment
- Monitor & manage project performance, highlighting problem areas and attending regular client meetings regarding project progress
- Spend periods of time offshore to supervise and assure projects are fulfilled
- Any other relevant work/projects that may be assigned by the Management team
In order to be successful, you will need the following skills & experience:
- Proven Project Engineering background from with the Oil & Gas or Offshore Marine sector
- Experience doing upstream work
- Ability and experience to occasionally work offshore
- Previous experience in Project Management principles, methodologies and ISO9001 procedures
- Experience of working with budgets & schedules
- Experience producing equipment lists and technical programs of work
- Offshore Survival & Medical Certificate (Desirable)
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career with a growing business. Not only will you be able to develop your career, but you'll be rewarded with an excellent benefits package and a highly competitive salary.
If you have the skills and experience required, and would like to be considered please submit a copy of your CV straight away.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81942313