PPA Teacher Dagenham
A 2 form entry school in Dagenham is looking for an experienced teacher to work as a PPA cover teacher, from September 2018 - this will be a long-term placement. The role of a PPA teacher is to cover the class teachers while they are planning, preparing and completing the relevant assessment for their pupils. Strong behaviour management is required and the successful applicant will follow the school's marking policy to mark written work.
- PPA teacher across all year groups
- Good transport links with District Line Tube and buses
This "good" school is located in an area with great transport links nearby. The school has a very experienced senior management team and supportive staff across the year groups. This school is also very accommodating for those who are looking to progress up through their career and move into management roles.
They are looking for teachers who are:-
- Creative and forward thinking
- Committed to developing children as thinkers and developing a growth mind-set
- Able to develop cross-curricular approaches to learning
- Excited and inspired by their work
- Has experience of teaching across the primary age range including EYFS
- Able to work in partnership with all staff
Please call us on or email to find out more!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.