About the Team
This is a fantastic opportunity for an immediately available experienced candidate to become part of a dynamic finance team working within my clients Head Office based in Leicester
About the Role
- Generate supplier payments and deliver a range of MI to key stakeholders across the business,
- Possess excellent Excel skills
- Posting journals
- Conducting balance sheet reconciliations
- Support with invoice queries etc
- Part qualified or nearly qualified accountant with experience of working in a large business environment.
- Ability to work effectively and accurately at all times.
- Ability to manage and prioritise your workload and have the flexibility to handle supplier issues whilst hitting other deadlines.
- High level of IT skills to complement your ability to analyse and interpret information.
- Competitive Pay £11-12 per hour + holiday pay
- Car parking
- Immediate start
- An opportunity to gain some good finance experience / progression
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.