Credit Controller - Full Time - Permanent
Are you looking for a new opportunity in Credit Control and live within commutable distance to Kingston?
My client is a successful name in the Insurance industry, they're looking for expand their team due to rapid growth and add an experienced Credit Controller.
Duties will include:
- Telephone chasing of slow payers and over credit limit
- Overdue account letters
- Debt analysis
- Close Sales Ledger at month end
- Monitoring non-use Accounts
- Month end reports and balancing
- Bad debt and other journal write offs
- Reporting and filing claims with Credit Insurers
- Monitoring and auditing COD sales orders
- General Ad Hoc duties
The successful candidate should have solid Credit Control experience, be a team player and target driven.
£24,000 - £28,000 starting salary
Holiday, Pension, Parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82243312