We are looking to recruit an Events Assistant for an educational establishment. This role is a part time, ongoing temporary role. You will be working 22 hours a week in the mornings, Monday to Friday to start 20th August. The main duties of the Events Assistant role are;
- Working with the Business Development Team to promote and market commercial lettings
- Liaising with clients to arrange bookings, accommodation, catering and facilities at the venues
- Maintaining the lettings diary
- Presenting rates to clients, generating and dispatching invoices and chasing debtors
- Acting as the first point of contact for visitors to the venues
- Supporting the business development team
The right person will have some experience working within a sales role, have a good telephone manner and communication skills.