Part Time Payroll Administrator
Looking for a part time position and have experience running Payroll? See below and Apply!
Our Friendly Client based in Ampthill is seeking an individual to join their small team on a permanent basis. This will involve running the company's Payroll and completing all duties that are related to the Payroll.
Experience of using in-house databases is vital and any experience of using Quickbooks would be an advantage.
This will involve:
- Entering Timesheets onto an in-house database
- Inputting new starters onto the system
- Processing Payroll in an accurate and timely manner
- Dealing with Staff DBS Checks
- Having great attention to detail
- Processing staff holidays
- Answering any payroll queries
For this position you must have your own transport due to the location and a DBS check will need to be carried out.
Working hours will be from Monday - Thursday 11PM - 4PM but these can be flexible.
This will be offered on a permanent basis paying between £9 - £10.50 per hour depending on experience.