At Air Products, we've been helping our customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable for more than 75 years. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries from food and beverage to medical, energy and transportation. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
We are currently recruiting a Network Engineer to be based in our office in Hersham. As part of the EMEA Infrastructure Support & Engineering, you will be responsible for monitoring the health of the Network infrastructure and handling incidents resolution within the defined SLA's for both the Local and Wide areas networks.
As a network Engineer:
- You will configure and handle Network hardware
- You will provide Incident management and resolution
- You will trouble shoot in a complex network environment
- You will work with Hardware and Network support providers (E.g., Cisco, AT&T, BT and Vodafone etc.) to drive incident resolution to meet Service Level Agreements
- You will understand, adhere to and execute adopted ITIL practices for Change, Incident, Problem and Release Management
As a network Engineer, you will have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or equivalent work experience within an IT infrastructure Team
- Good analytical abilities along with logical approach to troubleshooting and problem solving
- The ability to work in a process-oriented environment
- Good verbal and written communications skills to effectively communicate to clients inside and outside of IT
- General understanding of Project Management methodology
- Ability to own multiple tasks at once, and operate successfully in a dynamic environment
- Good social and collaboration skills
- Understanding of ITIL processes
- Ability to partner with strategic vendors, outside service/support providers and other third-party suppliers
We need dedicated and driven people who are committed to getting it right with a never-ending desire to learn, improve and supply. In return, we offer a competitive salary & benefits package, a culture of respect, challenge and innovation - with excellent opportunities for growth and development. If that sounds interesting, then come and discover, care and accomplish by clicking APPLY now.
'We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82227826