A great permanent opportunity for a full time Credit Controller position based in Macclesfield.
Working for a very well established, successful and growing organisation. Based in a friendly, personable and sociable team.
This role is reporting in to the Credit Control Manager.
The duties include:
- Minimise bad debt
- Arranging payments
- Making recommendations regarding outstanding debt
- Liaising with clients in regards making payments
- Manage the payment process effectively
- Liaising internally to ensure payments are correct
- Assisting Credit Control Manager when needed
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have some basic experience in credit control or general finance - Essential
- Be a strong communicator at all levels - Essential
- Have strong interpersonal skills and be able to build rapport - Essential
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £17,000 to £19,000 per annum + Parking + Pension + Holidays
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82242315