Work & Travel-Immediate Start-Charity Job-Paid Weekly-Full Time-No Experience Necessary-Fundraising
Travel the UK: A different city each week, staying in holiday homes, town houses etc exploring the UK whilst carrying the fantastic message that your allocated charity embodies – Showing people how much of an impact supporting charities can make – Your job with us is to inspire and be inspired. Simple.
We recruit candidates from all over the UK, no experience is necessary. The application process is as follows;
- Give us a call on 02088281446
- We’ll talk through the job role & find out more about you
- Successful candidates will be put forward to interview (Skype, FaceTime or Face to Face)
- Suitable applicants will be invited to training – two preparation days in London
- From the second day of training you’ll leave us to join your roaming team
We pay for travel and accommodation throughout, we provide accommodation for those coming to the training from outside of the UK. The probation period is five weeks, that’s five weeks of working with us – following that you take a week off and can work (a minimum) of three weeks away at a time.
The roaming fundraising role really is an adventure, working with an amazing and carefully selected team members, you’ll work in train stations and shopping centres, speaking to the public about the charity you specialise in; Cancer Research UK, Alzheimer’s Research UK or Barnardo’s Children’s Charity.
This is a target based role, but it isn’t commission based. You’ll be collecting long term direct debit donations but you’ll receive a guaranteed weekly wage regardless of whether or not you hit your target – your wages are in your hands, the bonus structure is uncapped.
- Weekly basic wage starting at £309
- Uncapped bonuses upwards of £50
- Travel & accommodation company provided
- Career progression available
- A new location of the UK each week
- Step into a welcoming working environment
- Competitions, company games & leader boards
- Holiday Pay
- A job you can be proud of
Full time fundraising - Experience in Marketing, Canvassing, Face to Face Sales, Brand Ambassador, Customer Service, Retail, Receptionist, Call Centre useful but not necessary, full training provided. Travel & accommodation covered by company. Applicants must be over the age of 18 and will be subject to a DBS check.