A fantastic client of mine based in Walton-upon-Thames are looking for 2X Repairs Officers to join their busy team for a period of 2 - 3 months on a Temporary basis.
You will be responsible for responding to all customer's maintenance related enquiries ensuring excellent customer service is delivered at all times and completing administrative duties related to the role.
Your duties will include:
- Receive and process responsive repair and gas breakdown requests from customers, staff, external stakeholders and other outside agencies via telephone, email, text, letter and in person
- Use of Housing Management System to record all repair requests
- Raise works to and liaise with Managing Agents is relation to New Build properties
- Book appointments through the contractors work scheduling software
- Deal with customer complaints
- Support and cover other Repairs Services Officers
- Liaise with external stakeholders/ residents and partners to establish effective working relationships to ensure the maintenance service meets agreed targets in terms of value for money and customer satisfaction
- provide an excellent level of customer service to all customers, including managing complaints within the relevant service areas for which the post holder is responsible
- To ensure that the services for which the post holder is responsible deliver value for money
- Comply with the Health & Safety Policy, ensuring own and others health and safety
Requirements for the position are:
- Experience within the housing industry
- Passion for service excellence
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong PC skills
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Good knowledge of maintenance service delivery in relation to residential and commercial property
This role is an immediate start so if you are available immediately and the job description sounds of interest to you then apply today!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82144690