Business Centre Manager - High Wycombe
Up to £36,000 basic salary, bonus potential of £12,000 in year 1 and £20,000 year 2.
28 days Annual Leave (inc bank holidays) rising to 33 after 12 months
Company Car. Private Healthcare after successful probation
Friendly, motivated, persistent, confident, strong leadership skills … these are all qualities you'll need to be a successful Newcross Business Centre Manager.
You will also need at least 3 years' experience within a fast moving, client facing sales role and experience of leading a team. A valid UK driving license is essential.
As part of our growth strategy we will be opening a new business centre in High Wycombe. The role of Business Centre Manager will be to launch and establish the business within the local area, utilising the fantastic level knowledge and support available. Pro-actively driving the business forward by forging strong relationships with clients and staff and delivering business targets.
With your first class communication skills you will:
- Proactively build strong relationships with prospective and existing clients, win their buy-in, deliver an exceptional standard of customer service and meet their needs.
- Ensure a healthy pipeline of healthcare workers with skillsets to meet the needs of the growing client base.
- Motivate your branch team to give their best and achieve set targets, praising them when things go well and appraising for improvements, developing a culture of participation and involvement.
- Willingly tackle problems which stand in the way of achieving results and have a flexible and adaptable approach to changing situations.
- Create a network of contacts both internally and externally to provide knowledge and resources to aid in the fulfilment of objectives.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/82157444