Trainer Estate Agency, Lettings, Housing - Apprenticeship Assessor
Our client, a successful, quality driven training provider is seeking a professional, experienced Trainer to deliver Estate Agency, Lettings and Housing Apprenticeships. You may also have the opportunity to deliver other qualifications / apprenticeships depending on your occupational competency. You will be delivering at client company sites to individuals and groups as well as making use of a range of technology such as skype, webinars and an online portfolio. You will also have input into training design and improvements which will be individualised to learners and / or organisations. You will need to have gained solid estate agency experience preferably with qualifications for training and assessment, however qualifications can be achieved within the role where necessary.
Full time or part time would be considered
- Delivering training in Estate Agency, Lettings and Housing and possibly other subjects
- Delivering training using a range of methods both individually and in small groups
- Delivering training face to face and using technology such as skype, webinar etc.
- Assisting with development and continuous improvement of training materials and course content
- Engaging with employers in terms of feedback, customer service, reviews etc.
- Working from home and field based
- Training experience
- Estate Agency and / or Lettings experience, possibly Housing Association
- Preferably with training and / or assessment qualifications e.g., A1, TAQA, E&T, PTTLS, Cert Ed, DTTLS
- Preferably with quality assurance qualifications e.g., IQA
- Estate Agency and Lettings qualifications are preferable
- Driving licence
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82150504