Deputy Pharmacy Manager - Great Yarmouth
Do you want to join a fast paced business where colleagues are focused on providing exceptional customer care? You will have a passion for making a difference and understand the difference high quality health care advice and medication can make to patients. If this sounds like you, please apply.
My client is a household name with a reputation for providing an exceptional customer journey. You will be leading the health care team with a passion for making every patient interaction count.
As the Deputy Pharmacy Manager in Great Yarmouth you will:-
You will support the manager to lead by inspiring and developing the team
- Follow procedures, ensuing clinical governance
- Ensure accurate payment claims
- Make sure that the customer is at the heart of all activities in the pharmacy
Ideal Deputy Pharmacy Manager in Great Yarmouth will:-
Have a passion about providing high quality health care advice to all customers
- Possess a Pharmacy degree
- Be a member of the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Be MUR certified, additional pharmacy services training would be beneficial
The Deputy Pharmacy Manager role in Great Yarmouth attracts a salary up to £46,000, working hours - 43.5 hours per week.
Alongside the financial remuneration you will also receive a generous benefits package. This is a great opportunity to join a business that is committed to making a difference. If you would like to find out more, then please apply or contact me directly.