Pricing Analytics Manager
Teva is a multinational company engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of branded and generic pharmaceuticals. Each patient is our customer and deserves medicines of the highest quality. Quality of the highest standard is our business.
Would you like to work in a state-of-the-art pharmaceutical manufacturing site, a safe, clean, professional environment with pharmaceutical standards second to none? Well here is your opportunity. We have vacancies for Pricing Analytics Manager in Castleford.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is a leading global pharmaceutical company that delivers high-quality, patient-centric healthcare solutions used by millions of patients every day.
The purpose of the role is to shape and deliver actionable insight to support the successful execute of pricing and portfolio strategy in order to meet company targets for sales, growth and profitability for the Generics Business Unit in the UK
Providing actionable insight into customer, portfolio and proposition pricing through the development and delivery of analytics and management information
- Identifying and communicating themes/trends and inter-relationships across diverse and complex portfolios ensuring the business can exploit opportunities whilst mitigating risk
- Driving improvements in AOP/LBE planning process in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Developing and maintaining a network of internal and external stakeholders, maximising relationships to support delivery of high quality, timely and cost effective intelligence to the business
- Applying commercial acumen and appropriate analytical skills to investigate and transform data into information and actionable insight designed to support the successful delivery of financial objectives and KPI’s
- Recommending prices and pricing approaches based on quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Proactively driving and delivering work streams and projects to successful outcomes
- Delivering high standards in terms of accuracy and relevance and ensuring the validity of analyses using appropriate methods
- Effectively prioritising and scheduling multiple work streams and projects
- Actively seeking feedback from line manager and key stakeholders, identifying improvement needs and implementing solutions
- Delivering to agreed stakeholder service levels both internally and externally
- Ensure all analysis goes beyond data provision to delivery of recommendations and actionable insights for the business
- Deputise for other members of the pricing team as required to ensure the successful execution of pricing deliverables
- Educated to degree level, preferably in a numerical discipline
At Teva, we’re leading the way in our industry and we’re doing this through collaboration and creativity; by asking questions and challenging the norm; and by taking pride in our purpose of improving people’s health.