IT Desk Side Support Analyst
Our client, an international oil and gas engineering firm, is looking for an experience IT support professional for their West London Office on a contracted basis, initially for six months until the end of 2018. The role will require an individual to manage and resolve desk side requests to completion within service level objectives.
- Ensuring AD accounts are kept in good order
- Plan for demobilisations, including equipment recovery
- Collect mobile phone from user
- Clean data from mobile phone
- Collect PC hardware from user
- Un-install non-MOE licenced software for re-use
- Clean data from PC hard drive
- Update status change, Asset details, User and location Assignment information in Asset management system via Barcode Scanner or manual entry.
End of Lease
- Install MOE image on replacement hardware
- Transfer licenced software to replacement hardware
- Copy of user profile and data
- Physical swap-out of hardware
- Update status change, Asset details, User and location Assignment information in Asset management system via manual entry.
- Clean data from PC hard drive
General Support Tasks
- Participate in W10 rollout project
- Build W10 MOE hardware
- Manage AD accounts
- Manage Exchange Online accounts
- Upgrade hardware, as approved
- Provide IT support to userbase
- Install software as per user requests
- Set-up for meetings / clients
- Provide hands-on assistance to users
- Request instructions from asset manager on equipment needs
- Install W10 MOE image
- Install and handover to user
- Install specified and approved non-MOE software
- Configure phone and handover to user
- Troubleshoot connection errors
- Ensure AD, Exchange Online and Skype for Business accounts are in correct working order
- Configure physical printer
- Manage requests for IT related service calls
- Manage requests for warranty call
- Work with Global IT to identify comms hardware and set-up
- Build Windows 10 MOE hardware as per project requirement
- Identify LAN / patching hardware and set-up
- Install and validate hardware installation
- Manage client project team access
- Troubleshoot and resolve
- Manage requests for service call
- Assist with training room set-ups
- Manage changes as per DeskSide related Requests For Change
- Plan the moves of people transferring within or to/from the Location
- Move the PC and related hardware
- Troubleshoot incidents related to the move
Knowledge / Experience / Competencies Required
Job Specific Knowledge:
- Minimum of between 1 and 5 years experiences in a technical customer service role
- Technical troubleshooting of a wide range of desktop and infrastructure systems
- Knowledge of ITIL practices is desirable
- Dell Certified is desirable
Industry Specific Experience:
- Broad understanding of EPCM industry, and related IT Services requirements desirable.
- Understanding of IT Services enablement.
Education - Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- Degree or certificate in IT Services area, or equivalent experience in IT Services role.
- Accreditation in MOF / ITIL / ISO 20000 methodologies desirable.
- Completion of relevant training of WorleyParsons HSE policies, methodologies, processes and procedures - and competence in deploying them.
- Experience with Windows desktop operating systems and applications
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and Skype for Business.
- Knowledgeable with a Helpdesk ticket tracking system, preference for ServiceNow.
- Exceedingly strong customer service orientation and attitude
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Strong oral and written English relevant language skills
- Flexible, positive, organized, results oriented, able to adapt easily and creatively to new environments
- Practice continuous self-improvement
- Quick learner, work effectively in a team and independently
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with respect to customers, colleagues, superiors, and other professionals
- Willingness to learn new things ability to pick up new skills quickly
- Influencing skills.
- Other languages desirable
- Availability and willingness for occasional travel