Commercial Property Paralegal
I am working with a highly established law firm based in the Peterborough area who are currently looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Property Paralegal / NQ Commercial Property or Legal Executive to join a busy team.
The Commercial Property Paralegal role will include:
- Assisting with workflow.
- Liaising with client and solicitors.
- Drafting legal documents.
- Opening and closing of files.
- General file and financial administration.
- Undertaking searches.
- Registering properties of Land Registry.
- Attending client meetings.
- Answering the phone and directing calls
The ideal Commercial Property candidate will:
- Some commercial property experiences.
- Strong ICT skills.
- Able to work well under pressure.
If you are potentially interested in applying please email over a CV to Millie @ Clayton Legal to request further information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81924121