Project Manager

Recruiter
Luton Bennett Limited
Location
Dudley
Posted
05 Jul 2018
Closes
05 Aug 2018
Sector
Engineering
Contract Type
Contract
Hours
Full Time
Project Manager

Solihull

£40,000 to £50,000 + 25 Days Holiday + Pension

08:00 to 17:00

Project Manager for an expanding company specialising in mechanical handling projects. Working with blue chip companies, this is a great opportunity to become an integral member of a well established team.

To apply for this role you will have a background in mechanical handling systems and have project management experience. You will ideally have experience working with conveyor systems and special purpose built machinery.

The successful candidate will be responsible for managing various projects including overseeing the installation of mechanical handling equipment. The role is 30% office based which will involve you liaising with the designers of the equipment and managing budget. The other 70% of your time will be based on site, overseeing installation to the highest quality.

The company carry out installs across the UK but most is carried out around the Liverpool area. The company can provide transportation or mileage however occasional stayaway will be required.

This is a great opportunity to join a successful and expanding company. If you are interested in the automotive industry and/or have a background in conveyors apply now!

The Role:

*Overseeing mechanical handling projects through from design, manufacture and installation

*Various Projects

*Budgeting and coordination

The Person:

*From mechanical handling/conveyor background

*Project management experience

Similar jobs

Similar jobs