An opportunity has arisen at our Nursing Care Home in Birmingham, for a qualified nurse’s position (RGN). Candidates looking for night / day shifts are encouraged to apply.
We are a family based company with homes in Birmingham. We pride ourselves in providing quality care in our homes whilst providing supportive environment to our staff. We value the people who work with us and provide an atmosphere to develop and progress their careers.
We believe that happier employees provide a better level of patient care and delivery in their role. You'll receive regular training and supervision, along with development opportunities across the care sector.
You will be part of professional team working along the registered manager / senior carers / carers and ancillary staff.
The job will entail providing all nursing support to our residents, liaising with professionals, participating in documentations, supervising care staff and helping with audits.
As a registered nurse you will be responsible for the monitoring of the health and wellness of the residents, you will assist in training and monitoring of medication care administration, communicate with resident relatives, support services and families and maintain clinical quality assurance.
Day to day responsibilities
- Assess residents health and wellbeing.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and wellbeing needs.
- Promote best practice as a Registered Nurse
- Assist in maintaining and developing robust and compliant services
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision
- Apply clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied scenarios
- Fully active PIN with NMC,
- Rights to work in United Kingdom and good command of spoken and written English is a must
- Passion for working with and supporting the needs of Senior Adults
- Effective interpersonal communication.
Successful candidate will have a caring attitude, good understanding of functioning of care homes and leadership skills to lead their team.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we'd love to hear from you.