Britvic is the name behind iconic and market-leading brands such as Robinsons, Pepsi, Fruit Shoot, Tango, Squash’d, J2O, R. Whites, Gatorade, 7UP and Lipton… and we are on a journey to become the most dynamic, creative and trusted soft drinks company in the world. To get there we need to be continually sharpening our competitive edge & maximising value.
We are therefore looking to bring on board a confident, pragmatic and commercially focused lawyer who can deliver clear and practical legal advice, primarily supporting the GB sales, marketing and procurement functions but also providing advice to other functions and business units as required.
- Draft, review and negotiate a number of commercial contracts to best protect the commercial and legal interests of the business and create added value.
- Work with the brand teams from concept to launch of advertising campaigns and review advertising and marketing materials, promotions, press releases and talent contracts including assessment of risk.
- Ensure compliance of marketing materials and communications with internal and external codes, guidance and regulations.
- Monitor and manage risk in relation to all aspects of digital advertising.
- Create and update terms and conditions for competitions and marketing campaigns.
- Progress, defend and manage disputes and litigation including settlement.
- Manage and advise in relation to other ad hoc matters as they occur including employment and low value property matters, consumer care support, company secretarial matters, insolvency and support to the regulatory team.
- Keeping abreast of legal updates and sharing with the team as necessary in the form of training sessions, guidance notes etc.
- Promoting legal best practice and compliance throughout Britvic’s business.
We’re looking for a UK Qualified Solicitor (or equivalent professional experience) who has commercial experience & excellent knowledge of commercial and contract law, preferably with previous in-house experience .
In return, we can offer a competitive salary plus benefits including enhanced pension contributions, annual bonus scheme, share plan, private healthcare and a flexible benefits pot. You will receive dedicated learning and development support along with the genuine opportunity to progress your career.
Apply now to be considered for this fantastic position.