Assistant Restaurant Manager
The Assistant Restaurant Manager role in North Denbighshire offers a great opportunity for someone with junior management experience across Retail or Hospitality and Catering to join a growing business with a firm focus on training and promoting internally. If you are looking for a vibrant and fast-paced environment to develop your management skills, this is the role for you!
The company are currently undergoing an expansion project to open new restaurants and cafes across Wales and the Midlands and operate under a world-famous brand. There couldn't be a more exciting time to join them, and the opportunities for professional growth and promotion are huge. You will also be rewarded with a quarterly bonus!
The Assistant Restaurant Manager is the key to a successful restaurant. You are the second-in-command, deputising for the restaurant manager and leading the team on a daily basis.
- Day-to-day leading the team
- Work with the Manager to order stock, organise staff rotas, check that costs are within budget and finish paperwork on time
- Ensure that the best possible customer service is delivered at all times
- Coach and mentor the team - be a supportive figure for all staff
- Maximise profitability and drive sales
- Comply with all food and company guidelines
- Maintain high-standards across the restaurant
- Help to keep a friendly and fun atmosphere
As the successful Assistant Restaurant Manager candidate, you will have:
- A hard-working and positive attitude
- A friendly personality
- Experience in retail or hospitality management - eg. Assistant Manager, Duty Manager, Supervisor, Team Leader
- The hunger to succeed
- A passion for customer-service
- Competitive Salary and quarterly bonus
- Health care
- Pension Plan
- Life Insurance
- Regular Training
- Optional benefits like Discount Shopping and Child Care