Assistant Company Secretary
Britvic is the name behind iconic and market-leading brands such as Robinsons, Pepsi, Fruit Shoot, Tango, Squash’d, J2O, R. Whites, Gatorade, 7UP and Lipton… and we are on a journey to become the most dynamic, creative and trusted soft drinks company in the world. To get there we need to be continually sharpening our competitive edge & maximising value. Britvic plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange (FTSE250) and is headquartered in Hemel Hempstead.
We are looking to bring on board a confident Assistant Company Secretary to proactively support the delivery of a professional, best in class and efficient service for the Britvic Group and will take the lead in associated matters.
- Key responsibility for the governance and compliance requirements of group subsidiaries in the UK, including review of subsidiary statutory accounts, liaising with external auditors, preparing board resolutions and approvals, and filings such as Confirmation Statements and director updates in line with statutory, regulatory and Group requirements, including with Companies House.
- Management of two shareholder dividend payments annually including arranging funding (including preparing necessary board resolutions for dividend flows within the Britvic group and approvals/payments), managing DRIP processes, liaison with Registrars and LSE dividend timetable planning.
- Managing the calendar of both subsidiary and plc compliance activities including standard RNS and FCA filings, share plan allotments and PDMR disclosures, and ad hoc activities such as managing confidential project lists, permission to deal processes and keeping records, registers and the corporate website up to date.
- Act as key contributor to the Annual Report process and Annual General Meeting including providing related content, drafting voting materials, liaising with registrars and venue.
- We’re looking for a fully qualified Assistant Company Secretary (ACIS) with listed/FTSE 250 experience. Exceptional communication skills are required within this role as well the ability to work autonomously, challenging and improving processes and efficiency. Subsidiary governance and Blueprint experience is essential.
- In return, we can offer a competitive salary plus benefits including a car allowance, enhanced pension contributions, annual bonus scheme, share plan, private healthcare and a flexible benefits pot. You will receive dedicated learning and development support along with the genuine opportunity to progress your career.
- Apply now to be considered for this fantastic position.