Early Years Nursery Practitioner
Amazing Career opertunity !!!!!!!!
We are currently recruiting Nursery Practitioners for a boutique Nursery in the Gerrards Cross area.
Salary: £20.113 dependent on qualifications and relevant experience.
Permanent; 40 hours per week, Mon - Fri.
Qualifications: minimum NNEB, NVQ/CACHE Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent qualification.
Experience: at least 1 year working in a nursery setting.
As Nursery Practitioner/Nurse you will demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
* Demonstrate a passion for and a commitment early years education for young children under the EYFS Statutory framework 2017
* Assist with the planning of a range of interesting, age appropriate activities under the EYFS curriculum.
* Create engaging learning environments.
* Have a key eye for health and safety and safeguarding issues.
* Be proactive, self-motivating and have an attention for detail.
* Be an extrovert; have an outgoing personality which is open and caring towards children.
* Build positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues.
* Demonstrate good organisational and time management skills and abilities.
* Be a team player who is able to demonstrate a willingness and ability to accept responsibility.
* Contribute to the professional reputation of the nursery.
* Maintain professional and respectful relationships at all times.
As this role involves working with young children an Enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references are essential.
The nursery opens five days a week Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 17:30 p.m. The successfulcandidate will be working a 40 hour week over 5 days
To apply for the job of Early Years Nursery Practitioner, please click APPLY now and send CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82188003