KS3 & KS4 Design & Technology Teacher - September Start
Are you an experienced or NQT Design & Technology Teacher with high standards and expectations?
We are seeking a talented and ambitious Design & Technology Teacher that has experience working through to GCSE level. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Design & Technology Teacher to join a friendly school based in Dagenham. You would need to deliver an appropriately broad, balanced and differentiated Design and Technology curriculum across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. that could lead into a permanent contract.
This position is open to either Newly Qualified Teachers or experienced Design & Technology teachers looking for a fresh challenge and change in this school.
- Be an enthusiastic and well qualified teacher with a track record of raising student engagement and achievement
- Be able to support students in reaching their full potential
- Be interested in the learning developments
- To be open to different learning approaches
- Enjoy being part of a supportive and progressive team
- Be willing to engage in continued professional development
- Be a role model for students, inspiring them to be actively interested in Design and Technology
- Follow schemes of work for Design and Technology at all Key stages
- Promote aspects of Personal Development related to Design and Technology
As the ideal Design & Technology Teacher, you will need:
- Have experience teaching in a similar role
- Have Qualified Teacher Status
- Have positive behaviour management strategies
- Be keen to take on your class and really make it your own
- Flexible and innovative
- Ability to deliver motivating and engaging lessons
- Valid DBS
The successful Design Technology Teacher will be joining a friendly, dynamic and collaborative team which puts a high advantage on the professional development within the school.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.