Our client is a global technology company and they are looking for a Project Manager to support a new integration project. Our client offers excellent benefits to include:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 public holidays per annum
- Contributory Self Invested Personal Pension Plan (part % matched by company)
- Life Assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Annual pay review
- Costco membership
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Proven track record of assisting on large and highly complex change initiatives
- Review project scopes, goals and deliverables that support business requirements as well as project success criteria
- Enable continuous improvement through results analysis
- Work with the team to ensure change management activities are integrated into the overall project plans and approach
- Experience as a Project or Program Manager for successful large scale projects
- Analytical thinking and critical evaluation, with experience in applying practical business analytics and commercial awareness to suggest improvements for the team
- Operational understanding
- Good commercial understanding of business processes
- Ability to engage with all levels and departments within a business, including managers and financial teams
- Focused and effective organiser and clear communicator, able to work in a pressurised environment, with tight deadlines
- Motivated individual with the ability to deliver own work with initiative, and minimal direction
- Experience of use of CRM system such as Oracle or SAP
We are looking for commercially aware and business minded candidates who have knoweldge of SAP or Oracle, are highly analytical and are ideally multi-lingual.
The role will be based in Chertsey, however, there will be a requirement to travel to other countries.
You can expect to hear from us within one week if your application is successful and if we wish to arrange for you to register with us at our premises in Woking.