Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Manager, Ferndown, £25,000 - £30,000 + Bonus, Free Parking, Pension, Healthcare
Dovetail Recruitment are looking for a Supply Chain Manager in Ferndown.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage supply chain process
- Data analysis, forecasting and stock control of customer accounts
- Management of stock and pallet levels to ensure these are within agreed limits to drive reductions in costs
- Maintain and improve relationships with customers (primarily supply chain) through the lifecycle of products
- Work towards deadlines and to briefs
- Produce various reports and maintain sales records
To be considered for this exciting Supply Chain Manager role, you will need the following experience:
- Able to develop and manage relationships
- Attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Able to use excel
We are delighted to be working with this exciting company in recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager to now join their expanding team. This company looks after their staff well and pride themselves on the successes they achieve. They have now established themselves as a company to be reckoned with. Their loyal employee record shows what a great company they are to work for.
This position would suit candidates currently working as a Supply Chain Manager, Logistics Manager, Procurement or Purchasing Manager, Import / Export, or Goods Manager.
If you are interested in this position please click 'Apply Now’;
alternatively, please view 'Similar Roles’.