Assistant Managers: Full Training Available
Assistant Store Managers Wanted: Looking For Progression & Better Pay?
Nxt Wave are looking for 3 Trainee Assistant Manager candidates with the confidence and ambition on par with our team, to spearhead our Liverpool team.
Assistant Manager Role:
Assistant Managers at Nxt Wave are known for their selfless attitude towards the team, and a 'work hard, play hard' mantra.
Full training will be offered for successful candidates, to learn to manage a small team, how to motivate and inspire others, and how to generate and drive sales.
Average Earnings of £23,000- £28,000/ annum OTE (Negotiable during the interview).
Key Duties Include:
- Be the first point of contact for customers
- Promote products & services to our customers at our private event sites across Liverpool and Merseyside
- Conducting service and product demonstrations at our event sites
- Manage the responsibilities of a small sales force
- Teach and train new team members & providing ongoing support
- Generating sales and acrquire new customer acquisitions
- Drive sales revenues across the Liverpool team
- Finalise and complete customer sales
We are currently offering an exclusive bonus package including paid for annual team trips locations including Ibiza and New York. An uncapped commission only earning structure to give you 100% return on all your effort and hard work. Additional regular financial bonuses, match tickets, and food and drinks at Liverpool's hotspots.
To Apply for this Assistant Manager Role:
Simply follow the online instructions and 'Apply Now'.
Shortlisted candidates for this self-employed role will be offered to spend a day with our current team to confirm it is the best match for both parties. From here, we offer positions with an immediate start or delayed start in the case of notice periods.
As we will be shortlisting candidates soon, please be sure to keep an eye out for email correspondence for us, and expect a phone call from our team.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82039952